19 September 2014

I think I just broke my arm

Physics tuition made me think about... stuff. Sitting down quietly in the corner, shutting out all other noise, I realized that when I leave Delta the class I'm going to miss most is Mr. Moai's. His Physics class hardly delayed; his grandmother stories were as short as possible, not even taking up to 20 minutes! I'm gunna miss him.

Have I ever mentioned that cockroaches are my mortal enemies? I have tried to capture a cockroach with plastic, but failed to do so because of adrenaline rush (sorry). Then yesterday I saw another one, but it wasn't in my room. I got annoyed watching it running around like some ass so I decided to hunt it down. Hit it once, looks dead, so hit the second time to be sure. Then it was dead. Hit the third time to make sure it doesn't rise. The ****** splattered a 3 centimeter radius. Disgusting. To make sure it's really dead (I'm paranoid), I sprayed Ridsect. Twice. Put some toilet paper on it and left overnight. Still there when I woke up.

Trying to rush some designs for printing. Argh I'm testing my limits here! If I manage to finish at least 6 of the designs I can call it a day and send it for printing tomorrow. The other two can wait. I broke my arms (both, in fact) just to complete three designs... I have two more...

Planning on a second FF walkthrough, but it's been a year or more since I last created a walkthrough from scratch, so it's kinna hard. I decided before that I have to finish the sidequest section first, plus all the events and then learn how to write a page... again.

You know it's frustrating when you have a dream about your long-awaited book arriving in bookstores just to wake up feeling disappointed. I NEED MY NOVEL RIGHT NOW WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE IN POPULAR DAMNIT!!!! Speaking of books, Gandalf's famous
You shall not pass!
is in the first book, which I tried to find. Then I realized the book did not have anything of the sort, instead, the real quote was "You cannot pass!". The movie version was more epic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment