08 September 2013

Crappy Phone Photos

I realized I have some of my crappy quality photos lying around in my phone, and so decided to share the shit I snap when I'm bored.
Drew this during a boring lecture about leadership. Spot the charas~

The point is 'VIEWFINDER'. As a yaoi fangirl, it triggers a lot.

Fly Me to the Moon is a 20th century song. In this case, I think of Bayonetta.

Japanese Pocky! It's an item used to get a kiss. I've been reading too much shoujo manga!

Mah PS3~
I've searched Mirror's Edge for ages!
Sleep tight my babies...
Ass-ass-in Creed
The Lightning Saga collection, short on LR.
Meet Controller-kun!
My games port.

My massive novel collection! Note that this is not all; there's more at the back and on the top right shelf. Gundam in the background!
I FINALLY FOUND THE ASSASSIN'S CREED NOVELS IN SUNWAY PYRAMID POPULAR BOOKSTORE! ONE SHELF WORTH OF ASS CREED! Curse Fifty Shades of Gray down there.


This is an optical store. Has been in Summit for ages, but that lady on the wall in the left actually reminds me of Bayonetta....

I know... crappy photos. My phone camera has only 5px.

No comments:

Post a Comment