13 August 2013

Raya Holidays!

I'm getting fatter. Jeez! What did I do?!

I miss my PS3. Haven't been touching it since the first day of vacation. I'm working on a seriously important piece of art for dA and I'm almost there... wait a second...


Yep, I managed the skin all right, what's left is the hair and attire. The hair just annoys me. Dunno when I'll finish this, but I'm sure it's nowhere soon. I always leave my pieces halfway. (eg, the Kune piece I almost finished, but can't upload due to outline probs)

This morning I almost forgot its AkuRoku Day! OMG, I didn't prepare anything! Like I said, I always leave my pieces around, so there's this fic I'm working on, but still couldn't get the plot straight... I'm pretty sure that this afternoon there'll be plenty of art and fics in the internet for fangirls (and boys alike)

I bought Assassin's Creed Renaissance last Sunday! Yay!


Finished it in less than 8 hours! Quicker than Taiwanese novels! I had fun imitating the Italian-accent dialog, then went to bed at 12 with a massive headache and nausea sensation. I woke up the next morning feeling fine, but can't forget what Bartolomeo and Caterina Sforza said in the books.

The reason I didn't get to touch the PlaySation was because I was re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Other than that, I've been making GIFs and editing the screenshots for my Tumblr blog. Urr... it saddens me when Hughes died. Maria Ross is to blame and Envy got away... I'm currently at EP 31 or so, the plot thickens and everything becomes interesting at this point. There are plans for a final battle GIF, but I'll have to finish the whole story first before working on that. One example of my GIF (which I worked my ass off to finish another 5 of these):

The price of GIFs are tired eyes and sore shoulders... and postponed lunch, yeah. Damn I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment