21 August 2013

CROSSover + sum random shit

So many feels and emotions.

You'll burn this time
Seeing the violence
It's feeding my mind
No one is saving you
How can you find
A heaven in this hell?

This is where we're supposed to be
Sitting by a broken tree
No tragedy, no poetry
Just staring at the sky

And I tried to hold him
I tried for the creed
I'll make a suit of colours
To stop the blinding mirrors

Angels have faith
I don't want to be a part of his sin
I don't want to get lost in his world
I'm not playing this game

I could wait a thousand hours
Stay the same in sun and showers
Pick apart a hundred flowers
Just to be quiet
Tell me when you feel ready
I'm the one, there's not too many
Hold my hand to keep me steady
Just to be quiet
With you

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you.

We're just a falling star, we're just a broken seed.
And when an ocean parts, will you wanna sink our dreams?
I don't know what we are or what we'll ever be, so listen when you feel your heart skip a beat.

To be made of glass
When two suns are shining
The battle becomes blinding
To be made of glass
But we ride tonight, tonight, tonight, we ride

From the ashes of hate
It's a cruel demon's fate
On the wings of darkness
He's returned to stay
There will be no escape
Cause he's fallen far from grace

‘Cause your soul is on fire
A shot in the dark,
What did they aim for when they missed your heart?

And I know
I may end up failing too.
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment