20 May 2012

Kingdom Hearts II completed

I finished Kingdom Hearts II. DOOMED!!!!!!
I feel... regret. I didn't get the Final Form!
Ahhh!!! I should have known it's not going to come to me after I defeated Roxas.
I should have left Xiggy alone!!
T__T

Now what...? My Final Form is gone forever!!!!!
I never touched the summons...
And I didn't beat Sephiroth...
But there's always some good news!

Thanks to the stationary Kairi, I managed to find the 'red ribbon'!
I even took a picture of it!
KH2 gamers should know what I mean... *snickers*

How to use summons anyway?
Never used them. Don't dare use them.
What happens if Sora suddenly dies while fighting Riku?!
O__o?!
I almost got him, but he wouldn't let up my Metal Chocobo Cloud gave me.
LOL.
Stupid Ansem/Maleficent/Heartless, making Riku so hard to defeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment