25 May 2012

Holidayzzzzz

It's the holidays! Three Cheers!
No... no cheers for me.
Too much work for the holidays....

In terms of studies:
1) Go back to school to rehearse for an upcoming society event.
2) Print out a copy of the booklet for the event.
3) Meet up with friends in the holidays to finish my History project. I hate History.
4) Go for extra Science classes in school for two days.
5) Tuesday and Wednesday tuition. PHAIL!
6) Six English essays to finish.
7) BM tata.
8) Give a copy of the booklet to Khei so that she can photostat.
9) Type out the history of the society.
10) Edit the mistakes of the booklet.

In terms of leisure:
1) How the heck should I do the shadows?! *facepalm*
2) My Final Fantasy XII walkthrough... almost there! *eye bags*
3) Gaia aquarium... Feed the fish...
4) My novels. I have not finish them. Four books man!

So many stupid work. I hate studies 1-5, cause I hate tuition.
How the heck do I do the freaking shadows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment