06 October 2013

Good Luck My Way...

Bought past year questions yesterday, and is totally pissed off, tis gurl.

I finally found the latest Shounen Onmyouji! It's the 33rd book of the series! *cries* It's been such a long time since I last saw my most loved concubine! Then it struck! I missed two books! I've hardly seen any new books and this! I got a feeling Popular Bookstore's gonna stop selling the series somehow... and Cite doesn't sell them... what do I do... Pop says he'd allow me to order it from Taiwan but still, it pains me to see my long-time flame go out. I've been with them since I was 9. I could only wish myself good luck on finding my two 'lost concubines'.

Speaking of 'book concubines', I finally have the time to wrap up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood after all the Chemistry test ruckus last week.
They printed the author's name in RED (sideways), which to us, is an unlucky thing to do. Nevermind anyways...

So... does anyone here recognize this picture? Since we're having our year-end exams right now, the seating arranged is quite similar to this one... and Nezumi was last in the class register, so she sat by the window in the RIGHT. SHE WAS quite THE MAIN CHARACTER OMG. I was in the 'transfer student' seating, but acknowledged myself as 'that one person who has a crush on the main chara'. 'Childhood friend' (Ern) is in the next class, 'mysterious youth' (H.Han) has changed seating in front of main chara and is now known as 'the lively classmate who wears his/her uniform untidily'. She actually wore her blouse inside out to school after we started this (I mean like, is that a coincidence?). 'Class representative' (Leena) sits in the 'bitches and whores' area, but meh~ she IS the class monitor after all. Khei was 'the cat who wanders around in school grounds'. Err... like Momoneko-sama in Tamayura Hitotose:




(he's sleeping tummy up)

I've drawn a cat similar to him countless times! Isn't he cute~

The song doesn't start until 1:01 of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment