03 April 2013

Hard Decisions

The second standardized test has already started and I. DON'T. KNOW. WHAT. TO. DO. History? The teacher didn't even teach us the third chapter! Additional Mathematics? Our teacher didn't enter the class, gave us some shitty notes and expects us to read and understand the whole thing. My mom? She says it's time I make my decisions: change schools, or not?

To tell the truth, I was tempted to change to my mom's school. It has a big field, big buildings, and during cross country they run around the Taiping Lake. I could go anywhere with the bicycle and my life would be free. The catch? I hate new environments. No Popular bookstore. No comic store. No game store. No book fair. Less internet fun. If not overall the offer is pretty tempting.

BICYCLE MADNESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment