16 September 2012

Malaysia Day!

I cut my finger with a blade again. This time it's the whole flesh! Now that I've almost recovered, There's a big ole' scar there! And every time I accidentally brushed the wound on any other hard surface, it stings! 16th September is Malaysia day, and since it falls on Sunday, we get a holiday on Monday! Isn't it great?

-Gaming-
You won't believe what I slayed today! Pylraster, Diabolos, Deathgaze and Ixion within 4 hours! Great right? All are high-class Rank VII marks(except Ixion, but it's still hard)!

-Gaia-
Ugh.... achievements... I'm so tired... Now my thread is open to anybody who needs help on achievements, and my art shop will be open on the 18th of October. My freebies shop is closed now, but will reopen on the same day.

My gawd... exams are close... but I haven't studied yet. Not that I don't to, just that I don't have the mood to do anything but play! And we have another mini test coming up, I don't think I want to do revision any longer. Anyone who didn't do revision raise up your hand please~

No comments:

Post a Comment