24 April 2012

Something's wrong with me...

I am... very weird?
Really, something's wrong!

1) Lately I'm so freakish about P4, and what's the reason than about getting Naoto to confess! Man! Playing Persona makes you think you're a guy... and I'm don't want to be a guy. *facepalm*
"Naoto Shirogane - Making people question their sexuality since 2008"

2) My hand is full of lead. I use too much pencils. I shade too much! My hands reek of the smell of lead, and I'm making a mess at my worktable! The paper's a mess too! Now what?! Somehow the older three pieces of work turned out well...

3) First time ponteng sekolah. First time you know. I kinna feel sorry...

Then I am working on my newest shading project which turned out to be a mess than the other three. Xion lost her pureness and cuteness, looks like she's gonna kill someone any moment soon. Roxas is too mature, doesn't have the 'kid' feel anymore. Namine is sooo not her, but actually you know it's her... as for Riku... he's the easiest to draw since he has his blindfold on! No eyes to be drawn! The coat has to be shaded and because of it the paper's a mess. Good thing I didn't use mechanical pencils for the outlines, or should I even use 2B pencils for the outlines?!

No comments:

Post a Comment