20 March 2012

I found Roxel!

Roxel! Roxel! Roxel ROX!!!!!!

Blame it on the yaoi fangirls. Anything is possible. Oh damn! I'm so excited!
Anything is possible with yaoi!
Roxel? Him?
He's just Axel and Roxas' kid.... Roxas' the dad and Axel's the mom...
Wait.
Axel was the 'seme', so how come he's the mom?
EVERYBODY SAYS HE'S THE MOM!

Fuh.... there's Soku too. But that's a girl. It has to be Roxel's gal. There's even Vaniven available. Stands for Vanitas and Ventus. I don't like him at all. He's creepy.

Adult Roxel looks sooooooooo like Axel. The Organization coat, the hair, the look of his eyes.... and that pose. Little him looks like daddy, innocent, and even the attire fits. Twilight Town. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Fuh......! Looks like it's a long time since I ever wrote an entry like this. Messy but clean... well, not so 'clean' about this post, but hey, man! It's cool! Next time I should do artwork of him... he's just so hawt!

No comments:

Post a Comment