02 February 2012

The 100th Post!!!!

Random Song of the day - A Song For Time

This is equivalent to "Eyes of Etro" and "Yeul's Theme".

The 100th post of my blog... congratulations to myself!!! Somehow I feel like I'm lame and stupid. The new Blogger ver. is out for quite some time, but then I only knew about it when my friends talked about their blogs in school. Am I slow! So this 100th post I'm using the new Blogger ver.!

I'm too lazy to post any photos after CNY, since I'm here lets get down to business...

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

This is a little Science experiment that I took photos of at Taiping Lake. Reproduction of plants...

The below is Gaia tektek, I found these as I was making an avatar... Looks kinna like something I know...
This is NeoGaia Hero. Simple guess - Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII

Peyo Coded Memories. Straight forward - Sora attire from Kingdom Hearts. Name is KH Coded and KH Chain of Memories.

Shibuya Nobody! Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II.

Shinjuku Nobody. Just a color-altered version of the above.

And that's all for the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment