05 September 2011

I Finished ToA!!!!

Yay! That's the first game I finished without looking at any walkthroughs and FAQs in less than 60 hours! No delay or re-playing like FFXII too. I'm so proud of myself! To tell the truth, the reason I kept playing till the end is because I wanted to see the ending - where Luke returns and viola!

Let's just say that it's probably the 3rd time I watched the ending, the first time in anime and second in youtube. So much for my grade though. After so many battles, I only got 2000+, less than 3000 points.

Only when I finished the game did I know there will be the sound test option in the menu. My mother hates the voices they make when battling, especially the six god-generals. She finds them annoying.

In just about less than an hour, I've started to miss ToA. Ugh! Whenever I listen to "Overflowing Emotions~Reunion" I so wanted to cry. Not because I miss Luke, it's because I miss Asch!!! He is so HAWT when he smiles (well, I doubt he even smiles. Only in his status pic). Oh, and his voice! Nah, Luke's are funnier. How he died in the end really is like 'dying gracefully' in "The Legend of Sun Knight", if anyone knew.

In the end, Luke said one word and it bombed my mind. A combination?! Just lookit the hair, the voice, those eyes! It can't be! Natalia would be so sad if she'd need to share with Tear, uhh I mean, the boys might have really merged. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment